Information about the Hilton Waikoloa Village Hotel
on the west side of the Big Island of Hawaii.
Facts About the Hilton Waikoloa Village
NUMBER OF UNITS: 1,241 (includes 59 suites)
FIRST OPENED: ?
PROPERTY SIZE: 62 oceanfront acres
BAY: Waiulua Bay
LOCATION: West Big Island
ISLAND: Hawaii Island
COUNTY: Hawaii County
- Lagoon Tower (ocean views, near Kona Pool)
- Oean Tower (near adults only pool and Kohala River Pool)
- Palace Tower (near spa, golf course, and meeting space)
Facilities of the Hilton Waikoloa Village
SPA: Kohala Spa
SWIMMING POOLS: 3 saltwater + snorkeling and dolphon lagoons
DINING: 14 restaurants and bars
TENNIS: 8 courts
GOLF: 2 championship golf courses
FITNESS CENTER: ?
CHILDREN'S PROGRAM: "Club Keiki"
MEETING SPACE: ?
OTHER: Dolphin Encounters Program (DolphinQuest)
OTHER: "Legends of Hawaii Luau Our Big Islnad Story"
OTHER: "Makai Experience at Lagoon Tower"
- Catamaran snorkel sails
- Champagne sunset cruises
- Seasonal whale watching
- Glass bottom boat excursions
- Scuba diving and Snuba
- Kayak trips and parasailing
- Beach toy rentals at the lagoon
- Lagoon Tower Arcade Shops at Hilton Waikoloa Village
- Kings’ Shops (at Waikoloa Beach Resort)
- Queens’ Marketplace (at Waikoloa Beach Resort)
- Boat Landing Cantina
- Breakfast at Water’s Edge
- Dona and Toni’s PIzza
- Imari Sushi and Japanese Food
- In-Room Dining (6:00 a.m. to Midnight)
- Kamuela Provision Company (KPC)
- Lagoon Grill
- Legends of Hawaii Luau
- Malolo Lounge
- Orchid Marketplace
- Shaka Cones Big Island Ice Cream
Hilton Waikoloa Village Hotel
69-425 Waikoloa Beach Drive
Waikoloa Village, West Hawaii Island
Hilton Waikoloa Village Fact Sheet (PDF)
Luxury Hotels on the Big island
All Lodging on Hawaii Island
Island of Hawaii Travel Guide
State of Hawaii Travel Guide